Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Canibad Experience



I've heard buzz from the blogging community about this secret paradise called Canibad. It is located in Barangay Aundanao in Island Garden City of Samal.

We got there by bus from Davao to Babak (P25.00 per head) and later on contracted a multicab (Kuya Sport was the name of our driver) that would take us from Babak to Canibad for P60.00 per head. The road trip was a bumpy ride, I suggest going there by boat.

There's no electricity. But the resort we got into has a generator which they generously turned on 'til 12 midnight. (Thanks to Manong Berong, the caretaker of the resort we stayed in, his contact number is 09269798057). Cottage rates range from P200.00 to P900.00, you may also set-up your tent with a fee of P50.00.

Canibad may seem to be an ordinary stretch of beach but it has a secret ready to be revealed to anyone who takes risk in unfolding its mystery....

3 comments:

Lantaw said...

Someday I'll visit this place and shoot seascapes :). Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for allowing me to comment on your blog.

I looks like you and your wife had a wonderful time. I am not sure i would adventure to a place with no electricity however I am glad to see the place you stayed had access to a generator.

Really nice photos as well! :)

The Islander said...

looks kewl. never been to samal even if im frequent to davao. hehe. maybe next time. pag may function kami...