Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Booked for Manila

I will be going back to Manila this coming April 13 to attend the oath-taking of new lawyers. The oath-taking ceremony is scheduled on April 14, 2011 at the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) at 10:00 AM.

I hope that the one day allowance to secure the clearance would be enough for me since I cannot leave Davao earlier due to my work commitments.

Some information for this year's oath-taking:

I called up OBC last Friday. Total cash out is P4,050, representing cost for oath-taking, certificate of admission to the Bar, clearance, IBP membership, etc. Schedule of Roll signing is on 'first come, first served' basis according to date you accomplished your clearance, though promdis are given priority to limit their expenses. We can begin processing our clearance tomorrow until April 13.

For those interested to know about the report of ratings, here's lexjurat's quick reply:
OBC will mail it. It's the reason for the envelope we had to submit along with our petition. For those interested to get their notebooks, the earliest date we could file the petition for it is June 2012, according to the OBC personnel I talked with last Friday.


No comments: