Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

General Santos City

I've been to General Santos City countless times already and I'll be going back on the last week of August to attend to an event hosted by PICPA. I wonder how GenSan has changed since the Air Supply Concert? Wow, I can't believe that I went there on a monthly basis for two long years (2006 to 2008).

The event that I will be attending will be running for three days and because of that, I need a good hotel to stay in. I prefer affordable but decent accommodation and I'm sure GenSan has a lot of that. From the past PICPA Conventions I've attended, I always stayed with a group. This time, I'm not so sure if somebody would accompany me. But I'm okay going there alone because I'm already familiar with General Santos City.

Oh wait, the last time I went to Gensan for the Air Supply Concert last October 2009, I had a photo taken with the Philippine Boxing Champ's lovely wife, Jinkee! Hahaha!

No comments: